Pair the Coala to my Smartphone
Follow these steps to connect your Coala to the Coala app on your smartphone.
- Make sure your phone is not connected to other devices by Bluetooth when doing measurements with Coala Heart Monitor.
- Make sure the Bluetooth connection is enabled on your smartphone. You can find it under the Settings tab of your phone.
- Turn on the Coala by pressing the start button. The small light on your Coala will now start flashing green rapidly.
- Press the ’Connect Coala‘ button in the Coala app and follow the instructions.
- Press ’My Coala is Powered On‘ and then press ’Show the list with Devices‘ and select the serial number matching with your Coala from the list of accessories.